Paris Design Tour
Whether you're a designer or just have a love of good design, this experience is for you. See Paris through the eyes of a graphic designer in a way that celebrates independent and French designers.
We'll kick off the tour at Merci, the famous concept shop known for the red Fiat in the courtyard, and that has a regularly changing installation. We'll visit some great shops in the haut Marais, unique specialty stores, secret passages and more. Depending on your own interests we may detour to see some different stops. If you fancy a coffee, we'll take a break to chat design in a local café. We'll likely pass some street art en route as well. As we walk and talk I'll be sure to give you recommendations on how to continue your design exploration on your own.
My tours are adaptable to your interests and designed to feel like you're hanging out with an old friend, not on some generic tour. The Paris Design Tour can be flexible and tweaked according to your interests: illustration, paper, interiors, fashion, books, food design, etc.
Who: 1-4 people.
Meeting place: Merci (111 Blvd Beaumarchais 75003)
Duration: 3 hours (Typically 11am or 2pm are good start times due to opening hours of shops)
Cost: 275€ + tax*
Benefit: Completely customizable! There's also a good chance we may run into some of the designers themselves.
How it works:
1. Email me with the tour and date you're interested in. Please put the name of the tour offering in the subject line (ie. PARIS DESIGN TOUR).
2. Tours are typically booked no more than one month in advance (last minute tours are welcome too). I'll send you a PayPal invoice to confirm the booking.
3. I'll send you a quick questionnaire to make the most of our time together.
4. We'll confirm time and location a day or two before we meet.
5. We have an awesome 3 hours together exploring Paris!
6. I'll send you a recap of what we did and a few other tips and locations within 24 hours after the tour.
Read the testimonials.